[Taxacom] Wuster's attack on the Zoological rules - Schleip's bogus python taxa

Raymond Hoser Snakeman Snakebusters Reptile Parties viper007 at live.com.au
Thu May 23 20:15:23 CDT 2013

Dear all,

I think Barry does have a point as the last several posts have dealt with the "shooting of the messenger" as opposed to the original issue of Wuster et al. and their attack on the rules of zoology.
It may be appropriate for me to take leave from defending the messenger for the time being, other than to say that a proper response to Kaiser (Wuster) et. al. and their original "paper" is published here:

http://www.smuggled.com/AJHI18.pdf

All the best

Raymond Hoser

Snakebustersâ - Australia's best reptilesâ

The only hands-on reptilesâ shows that lets people hold the animalsâ.

Reptile partiesâ, events, courses
Phones: 9812 3322

0412 777 211