[Taxacom] Wuster's attack on the Zoological rules - Schleip's bogus python taxa

Dr Brian Taylor dr.brian.taylor at ntlworld.com
Fri May 24 02:38:51 CDT 2013

To all you snakemen or whatever,

I do not wish to be rude but please end this endless and apparently circular
multi-rant or at least find some other forum to clog up.

If the original publication meets the Code requirements then your course of
action is to follow the Code.  Then is no obligation on anyone's part to
recognise/acknowledge/refer to a publication. I find it puzzling in my
little ant world that once someone publishes something "revisionary" all
seem to jump into line or, perhaps, a certain clique jumps into line.

Keep battling but on some other battlefield,

Brian Taylor