[Taxacom] Wulf Schleip – Plagiarisation - an example everyone here can check!

Raymond Hoser Snakeman Snakebusters Reptile Parties viper007 at live.com.au
Wed May 29 09:02:45 CDT 2013

Dear all,
perhaps I should mention that the three species ... actually "non-species" ostensibly described by Schleip in 2008 (without proper evidence) are dealt with quite properly and by remaining within the Zoological Code.
They are all properly consigned to synonymy with Leiopython albertisi.

All the best

Snakebustersâ - Australia's best reptilesâ

The only hands-on reptilesâ shows that lets people hold the animalsâ.

Reptile partiesâ, events, courses
Phones: 9812 3322

0412 777 211