[Taxacom] Wulf Schleip – Plagiarisation - an example everyone here can check!

Angelo Bolzern angelo.bolzern at arachnodet.com
Wed May 29 09:07:58 CDT 2013

As a postoc working on taxonomy, I can not understand how anyone can
waist so much time in blaming others and searching the internet for
"bad posts" when there is so much to do in our core field of work! So,
please follow the suggestions from others and stop posting this things
on that list. This is absolutely unprofessional and annoying.

Sincerely,

Angelo

Zitat von Raymond Hoser Snakeman Snakebusters Reptile Parties

--
Dr. Angelo Bolzern
22 E 105th Street

United States