[Taxacom] Wulf Schleip – Plagiarisation - an example everyone here can ch...

Jose Fernandez Triana jftriana at uoguelph.ca
Wed May 29 09:41:50 CDT 2013

Even simpler than banning -and very effective, IMHO: Just ignore all messages coming from those researchers. Delete them without even open it. And do not reply to them -not even to tell them that they are wrong, or to ask them to stop. If we complete ignore the whole stuff, at some point they will get tired of keeping this thread -a thread that MIGHT have had some value at the beginning, but is long past its time by now...

My two cents on this thread, and I even broke my own advice of not replying to it!

Jose