[Taxacom] Wulf Schleip – Plagiarisation - an example everyone here can ch...

Robinwbruce at aol.com Robinwbruce at aol.com
Wed May 29 15:35:42 CDT 2013

Like the rest of us, waiting for Godot?  Especially with respect to  this
thread?

Robin

In a message dated 5/29/2013 7:43:13 P.M. GMT Daylight Time,
phovenkamp at casema.nl writes:

And  where is Godwin when you need him? ;-)

Peter Hovenkamp

On  29-5-2013 16:41, Jose Fernandez Triana wrote:
> Even simpler than  banning -and very effective, IMHO: Just ignore all
messages coming from those  researchers. Delete them without even open it. And
do not reply to them -not  even to tell them that they are wrong, or to ask
them to stop. If we complete  ignore the whole stuff, at some point they
will get tired of keeping this  thread -a thread that MIGHT have had some value
at the beginning, but is long  past its time by now...

> My two cents on this thread, and I  even broke my own advice of not
replying to it!

>  Jose

Taxacom  Mailing  List
Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu