[Taxacom] Ugandan stamp plant identification mystery.

Peter A. Schäfer p.a.schafer127 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 08:29:01 CDT 2013

Hello,
I guess the drawing was some sort of stylized bluebell (the calyx does not
fit for Wahlenbergia gloriosa) and searching for a scientific name somebody
knew that Wahlenbergia does exist in Uganda (but they seem all different
from the drawing) and Wahlenbergia gloriosa is a nice name.
Best wishes
Peter