[Taxacom] Reality check - lies and hate by academic fraud Wolfgang Wuster on Wikipedia!
w.wuster at bangor.ac.uk
Wed Oct 9 17:13:53 CDT 2013
My apologies for prolonging a thread that well and truly deserves to die, but given Mr. Hoser's increasingly desperate and outlandish accusations against me, I think I do need to set the record straight on a few things:
- I have never had a court order taken out against me by Raymond Hoser (or anyone else for that matter).
- I had no connection with the website Mr. Hoser mentions.
- Nobody has ever made a complaint of sexual harassment against me, at Bangor University or anywhere else.
- I have never been contacted by Bill McCord's lawyers, and neither, to the best of my knowledge, has Hinrich Kaiser; McCord's work was criticised in an early draft of the Kaiser et al. paper circulated among a selection of herpetologists, but removed after representations from McCord and others suggested that the facts were not as we had been led to believe. Had Raymond Hoser not taken it upon himself to publish that early draft in his journal without permission from its authors, then McCord's name would never have become publicly or googlably associated with accusations of being unscientific or unethical.
- Victor Valley College (www.vvc.edu) is not a creationist institute and does not sell degrees (and it does not award PhD degrees in any case).
- Would it shock you to learn that I am not in command of Victoria Police operations from my desk in Wales?
If anyone still has any doubts about Mr. Hoser's truthfulness or lack thereof, I would suggest that they avail themselves of independent evidence and assessments as provided by the Australian judiciary, in particular paragraphs 34-43 of http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/sinodisp/au/cases/vic/VSC/2001/443.html and paragraphs 188-190 of http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/vic/VCAT/2012/264.html
And lastly, if I had anything to do with Mr. Hoser's Wikipedia entry, then I would have ensured long ago that these links feature prominently in his account.
Rhif Elusen Gofrestredig 1141565 - Registered Charity No. 1141565
Gall y neges e-bost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau a anfonwyd gyda hi, gynnwys deunydd cyfrinachol ac wedi eu bwriadu i'w defnyddio'n unig gan y sawl y cawsant eu cyfeirio ato (atynt). Os ydych wedi derbyn y neges e-bost hon trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar unwaith a dilewch y neges. Os na fwriadwyd anfon y neges atoch chi, rhaid i chi beidio a defnyddio, cadw neu ddatgelu unrhyw wybodaeth a gynhwysir ynddi. Mae unrhyw farn neu safbwynt yn eiddo i'r sawl a'i hanfonodd yn unig ac nid yw o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barn Prifysgol Bangor. Nid yw Prifysgol Bangor yn gwarantu bod y neges e-bost hon neu unrhyw atodiadau yn rhydd rhag firysau neu 100% yn ddiogel. Oni bai fod hyn wedi ei ddatgan yn uniongyrchol yn nhestun yr e-bost, nid bwriad y neges e-bost hon yw ffurfio contract rhwymol - mae rhestr o lofnodwyr awdurdodedig ar gael o Swyddfa Cyllid Prifysgol Bangor.
This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or disclose any information contained in this email. Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Bangor University. Bangor University does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of the text of the email, this email is not intended to form a binding contract - a list of authorised signatories is available from the Bangor University Finance Office.
More information about the Taxacom