[Taxacom] New species of the future

Rosenberg,Gary rosenberg.ansp at drexel.edu
Wed Oct 30 09:26:21 CDT 2013

I did try to bring us back on topic, but the item below from one of my earlier posts hasn't generated any response:

Jeff Nekola and I described the snail Vertigo marciae earlier this year from Recent and fossil specimens, with a phylogenetic placement based on DNA sequences. http://sev.lternet.edu/~jnekola/nekola%20pdf/naut-127-107-114.pdf.  What other instances are there like this?

Gary Rosenberg
Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia
Drexel University