[Taxacom] [iczn-list] Fraudulent alteration of databases to commit scientific theft and fraud.

Frank.Krell at dmns.org Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Fri Apr 11 11:08:35 CDT 2014

Raymond,
You cannot trust databases. They always contain mistakes and are constantly updated, corrected, or new mistakes get introduced.
So the main question is: When did you physically examine and label your holotypes? When did you hold the specimens in your hand?
Frank

Dr. Frank-T. Krell
Curator of Entomology
Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
Department of Zoology
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Boulevard
Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Phone: (+1) (303) 370-8244
Fax: (+1) (303) 331-6492
lab page: http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science aspires to create a community of critical thinkers who understand the lessons of the past and act as responsible stewards of the future.