[Taxacom] Esteemed Wuster gang admit Hoser got viper taxonomy correct - 2 years later - no apology yet!

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sat Aug 2 22:16:03 CDT 2014

Yeah, Doug, right on! I thoroughly agree that any taxonomist who names new taxa or reclassifies existing ones on the basis of a single phylogenetic analysis should be marginalised and banned, as should any taxonomist who makes use of the work of others without giving due attribution! Gees, "poor scholarship"! That's unusual!! Shoot the ba$tard$!

Cheers,

Stephen