David Patterson david.j.patterson at asu.edu
Tue Aug 19 17:26:31 CDT 2014

Rod et al.

This situation is not surprising.  Annotation systems have been with us for
some time, and have much to offer in quality control. . Their integration
by data providers will allow end users tocomment on quality issues.  This
simply requires that the data providers, or data intermediaries (nodes)
take greater responsibility for the content that they make available.

David Patterson