[Taxacom] GBIF updating

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Fri Aug 22 21:27:59 CDT 2014

The solution to problems like this is excruciatingly simple: an annotation facility (something like the talk page associated with a Wikimedia page), preferably a with a big red flag set on the page itself (so the annotation doesn't get overlooked). Alas, I expect that such a solution would require GBIF to publicly admit imperfection, which may turn up the noses of many users (both 'crats and humans alike!)

Stephen