[Taxacom] Rejoinder to a monster review

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:22:01 CST 2014

I get the impression that quite a few natural science journals shy away
from allowing debate or responses. Syst Biol certainly went that way over
the attack they published against panbiogeography so I suppose its not
surprising to see in other journals. After all, the process of science is
not only to discover, but also to suppress. Not good or bad, but just the
way it works.

John Grehan