[Taxacom] Excusing the inexcusable?

Ken Kinman kinman at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 20:48:09 CST 2014

Hi Kim,                                                           And Marius would be better off put to death than shipped to Beverly Hills?  At that price, he would likely be treated extremely well in Beverly Hills.  Why are the genetic purists so intent on killing such "surplus animals" that so many clearly seem to want to save?  Seems to me he would be a magnet for more conservationist funding.  Again, I ask, are we being penny-wise and pound foolish?                           -------------------Ken