[Taxacom] [iczn-list] Dealing with taxonomic vandalism without the need to alter the zoological Code, this being relegation of bogus taxa to synonymy

Wulf Schleip webmaster at leiopython.de
Fri Jan 10 06:40:30 CST 2014

Dear list(s) *sorry for cross-posting, but I simply reply to all*,

For all those, who are unaware of the paper Mr. Hoser is talking about. Feel free to make up your mind on that paper:

Schleip, W.D. 2008. Revision of the Genus Leiopython Hubrecht 1879 (Serpentes: Pythonidae) with the Redescription of Taxa Recently Described by Hoser (2000) and the Description of New Species. Journal of Herpetology 12/2008; 42(4):645–667. It can be viewed in full from my researchgate.net profile:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/235696222_Revision_of_the_Genus_Leiopython_Hubrecht_1879_(Serpentes_Pythonidae)_with_the_Redescription_of_Taxa_Recently_Described_by_Hoser_(2000)_and_the_Description_of_New_Species?ev=prf_pub

Cheers,
Wulf

---

Wulf Schleip