[Taxacom] Call to remove libellous material from the ICZN wesbite

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Jan 12 22:21:18 CST 2014

Raymond,
McKelvy's comment about you does seem rather inappropriate. I wonder what qualifications he has to be able to make public judgements about your mental health? I notice he signs off "institutionally", rather than as personal view only. Perhaps you could threaten to take his institution to court over this, since he has spoken with their voice?
Cheers,
Stephen