[Taxacom] Neoromicia nanus or Neoromicia nana?

Richard Zander Richard.Zander at mobot.org
Tue Jan 14 08:33:56 CST 2014

Wel, i tink eglish needs simpl makin, 2. Tha gramer is 2 hard 4
feriners, unles stoody stoody stoody lyk laten.

richerd

Richard H. Zander
Web sites: http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/resbot/ and
Evol. Syst.: http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/resbot/EvSy/Intro.htm
UPS and FedExpr -  Missouri Botanical Garden, 4344 Shaw Blvd, St. Louis
MO 63110 USA