[Taxacom] recursive SQL database for taxonomy available?

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Wed Jan 15 03:59:31 CST 2014

Ok, I will prepare a dump over the next days then.
Regular dumps are currently out of scope I am afraid as I manually need to remove other data which we keep in the same database. But if postgres dumps would be a useful thing for more people we can try to setup a process in the long run.

best,
Markus