[Taxacom] Taxacom Digest, Vol 94, Issue 10

Richard Wells envirodata at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 05:45:42 CST 2014

In Response to: Re: Dealing with taxonomic vandalism without the need toalter the zoological Code, this being relegation of bogus taxa to synonymy (Wolfgang Wuster)

Dear Taxacom ListServers:

Here's something for that left-wing student rabble (Kaiser et al) to consider in their crusade for taxonomic purity - Although Pat Condell is NOT a taxonomist, I'm sure you will see the synonymy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85q6BOnwIAQ

As Always, I Send My Unconditional Love, Best Wishes and Radiating Kindness to all the Commissioners of the ICZN

Richard Wells