[Taxacom] Taxacom Digest, Vol 94, Issue 10

Daniel Leo Gustafsson kotatsu.no.leo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 08:37:33 CST 2014

A man who wants to get people who want people whose politics they don't
agree with to shut up to shut up, because he doesn't agree with their
politics?

And who claims that the people he compares to an 11-year-old horse are
lowering the bar for civilised discourse?

And who has the opinion that the people he doesn't agree with don't seem to
realise that their opinions are just opinions, something he states as if it
is a fact?

Seems like a normal day in right-wing lunacy land, but what does that have
to do with taxonomy in any way whatsoever?

Leo