[Taxacom] Call for nominations of experts for IPBES Task Forces and Expert Groups

Lynn Raw lynn at afriherp.org
Wed Jan 22 13:17:51 CST 2014

I am forwarding this for the attention of those based in the UK. I expect that there will be similar calls going out from other IPBES member countries around the world. Please forward to other colleagues who may be interested.

There are three files associated with this call that cannot be attached to a Taxacom post.
They are:
*   Invitation to nominate experts pack.pdf,
*   IPBES_nomination_Template.doc and
*   IPBES_UK_Nomination_Template.doc.

You can obtain them from this site http://jncc.defra.gov.uk/page-5871

Lynn Raw