[Taxacom] Imre Festetics

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:05:49 CST 2014

This paper serves also to show how history is such a vast, deep well. The
biological sciences have not been around all that long but already there is
so much that may be uncovered. I wonder sometimes how anyone could grasp
the history of science in any field in say, 500 years from now - if we
should survive that long.

John Grehan