[Taxacom] DEST training - registration deadline approaching

'Isa.Vandevelde@naturalsciences.be' Isa.Vandevelde at naturalsciences.be
Wed Jan 29 08:00:18 CST 2014

Dear all,

The DEST Expert-in-training programme offers a variety of unique training-on-the-job topics going from rotifers and midges up to bats and field research. The trainee will join a project team and be coached by an highly skilled and enthusiastic expert(s). Courses are open to trainees from Europe and outside of Europe.

Registration deadline for some of the courses is approaching: 31 January !

Info at:

http://www.taxonomytraining.eu/content/expert-training-programme-2013-2014

Thank you for spreading the word.

With best regards,
Isa

**Read more**

What past participants say about the DEST training!

“The course really exceeded my expectations. I really got a whole week of one-on-one training – amazing!”

“I made lots of new contacts and I am already looking at the possibility of collaboration and even doing a post-doc”

“It is most deeply appreciated, the hospitalities that I received from the hosts are outstanding. It is not just the facilitation of the learning aspect, but the whole cultural experience.”

“Very unique opportunity to study morphology and taxonomy for two weeks with almost no other distractions.”

“I cannot think of any way to make this course better.  I wish I could have stayed longer and continued my studies because I was learning so much every day.”

“I would strongly recommend getting this kind of training to any researcher who is considering a career in Taxonomy.”

Etc.

…. and of course there were some negative comments… but very very few…

Dr Isabella Van de Velde

Dr Hendrik Gheerardyn

DEST Training

www.taxonomytraining.eu

dest-training at naturalsciences.be

Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences

Vautierstraat 29, B-1000 Brussel

Tel: 32 2 627 43 34 (336)

http://www.naturalsciences.be