[Taxacom] Help with a 1912 report that I cannot find about Apanteles chilonis

Jose Fernandez Triana jftriana at uoguelph.ca
Tue Nov 25 07:40:35 CST 2014

Dear all,

I apologize for cross posting, but would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with finding the following report: "Extra Report Agric. Exp. Stat. Aomori, 2:67-69, 1912" by Tetsuro Munakata.

This report has been variously dated as 1910 or 1912 -but I have reasons to believe the actual date is 1912. It describes the species Apanteles chilonis (now Cotesia chilonis) (Hymenoptera, Braconidae, Microgastrinae) which happens to be an important species in biocontrol.

I have been searching the web for any potential report of the Agriculture Experiment Station of Aomori, Japan, but have not found anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much,
Jose

--
José L. Fernández-Triana, PhD.
Research Associate, Canadian National Collection of Insects,