[Taxacom] A good year indeed!

Robin Leech releech at telus.net
Thu Nov 13 22:49:36 CST 2014

Well Stephen,if I am part of closely knit department, where cooperation is part of the close knit,
and IF I were the department head, I would be very chary about bringing in someone who is disruptive,
and who has a record from several places of employment as being so.  And I will add, "No matter how
brilliant you are, and no matter how much money comes with you."

It took a while to develop the close knit.  So, match off how much less brilliance and productive work
will be lost for the sake to one new disruptive import.

Robin