[Taxacom] big cat near Paris

Richard Jensen rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Fri Nov 14 09:47:07 CST 2014

Something similar happened in the US some years back.  Turned out to be a
large house cat!  If I recall correctly, there was also an incident in
England with the same answer.

These remind me of something that happened here (Notre Dame is in northern
Indiana) about 20 years ago.  I was in our campus library when a man came
rushing in to report that he had spotted a wolverine outside the library.
That would have been a quite unusual occurrence and I walked out to take a
look.  The wolverine (I was quite sure he had not seen one) was only a
large fat groundhog.

Cheers,

Dick

--