[Taxacom] big cat near Paris

Mary Barkworth Mary.Barkworth at usu.edu
Fri Nov 14 10:32:20 CST 2014

Reports of lions and tigers in southeastern Idaho were also wrong. Some lions, tigers, and ligers had escaped from an animal farm that local people did not know about. It has since been closed down (for animal cruelty - the cages were too small) and the animals transferred elsewhere. There have been no subsequent sightings.
Mary