[Taxacom] Congress of Zoology, Bucharest, Early bird fee deadline extended until October 10, 2014

Luis POPA popaluis at antipa.ro
Fri Oct 3 01:13:04 CDT 2014

Dear all,
Please see bellow the most recent announcement of our congress of
Zoology in Bucharest, Romania.
Thank you.
Best regards,
luis

The 6th edition of the International Congress of Zoology of Grigore
Antipa Museum (CZGA) will be held from 19-22 November 2014 in Bucharest
(Romania).
The following Keynote Speakers have confirmed their participation in the
CZGA 2014:
1. Alberto Ballerio, International Commission on Zoological
Nomenclature, “Current topics in Zoological Nomenclature: ZooBank,
Electronic Publication and Taxonomic Vandalism”.
2. Rafael Araujo, Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales, Madrid, Spain,
"Knowing and conserving the West Palearctic naiads”.
3. Joseph Bryja, Institute of Vertebrate Biology, Academy of Sciences of
Czech Republic, Brno, Czech Republic, "African rodents - important
biogeographical model group despite poor knowledge of their alpha taxonomy".
4. Frank Wesselingh, Naturalis Biodiversity Center, Leiden, Netherlands,
“Drivers of Pontocaspian Biodiversity: Rise and Demise”.
5. Lutz Bachmann, National Centre for Biosystematics Natural History
Museum University of Oslo, Norway, "Exploring the treasures of natural
history collections; lessons from flatworms and whales".
All the information about the conference, the registration process, the
fees and the deadlines can be found on our website (www.czga.ro).
We extended the early bird fee deadline until October 10, 2014. Please
check our registration section for details.

--
Luis Popa, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist

believed to be clean.