[Taxacom] old web links

Bevan Weir WeirB at landcareresearch.co.nz
Mon Oct 6 17:58:53 CDT 2014

Hi John,

The best way if you still have access to the server that your old content was on (or know someone who does) is to create a 301 permanent redirect to the new content. That needs a little bit of web knowledge but anyone who has access to the server will be able to do it.

Other than that not much you can do that will speed up the process of Google deciding the page really won't be coming back.

Cheers,
Bevan

--
Dr Bevan Weir
Research Scientist & Capability Leader, Mycology and Bacteriology