[Taxacom] UPDATE - Help with the title of a publication in Russian

Jim L. Reveal jlr326 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 9 05:27:01 CDT 2014

I wish to thank the many who wrote off-line and on Taxacom about the book where, apparently, Polygonum zakirovii was published.

The original Russian title is:
Эколого-биологические особенности важнейших сырьевых растений в культуре.

The English translation is:
Ecological and biological features of the most important raw plants in culture.

The book was edited by S.Kh. Czevrenidi and published in Tashkent by the Academy of Sciences of the Uzbek SSR, Institute of Botany in 1978.

See: http://www.lib.unn.ru/php/details.php?DocId=348848&DB=1
or
http://aleph.nlr.ru/F?func=direct&local_base=NLR01&doc_number=006710644

The book might be abbreviated as:

Ecol. Biol. Features Raw Pl. Cult.

If someone might have access to this publication, I would be most grateful  if I could obtain images of at least page 181.

Jim Reveal
James L. Reveal, Professor
L.H. Bailey Hortorium, 412 Mann Building
Integrative School of Plant Science
Section of Plant Biology
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 14853-4301
http://www.plantsystematics.org/reveal/