[Taxacom] What A Great Time to be a Young Systematist

Michael A. Ivie mivie at montana.edu
Mon Oct 27 19:54:33 CDT 2014

Using that definition of "enough" preemptively dooms us to failure,
depression and surrender.   "Enough" in that sense would leave us short
of people to grow our food.  Reality is NOT our enemy.  The good news is
we are generating enough societally recognized value to carry the fight
forward, which is more than we often hear.

Using your definition of success, you might as well quit now.

Mike

(406) 994-4610 (voice)
(406) 994-6029 (FAX)
mivie at montana.edu