[Taxacom] help with paper

Michael Heads m.j.heads at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 03:31:30 CDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I'd be very grateful if someone could supply me with the paper:

Niemitz, C., Nietsch, A., Warter, S., and Rumpler, Y. 1991. *Tarsius dianae*:
a new primate species from Central Sulawesi (Indonesia). *Folia
Primatologica*, 56, 105-116.

Thanks!
Michael

--
Dunedin, New Zealand.

My books:

Craw, R., J. Grehan, M. Heads. 1999. *Panbiogeography: Tracking the history
of life*. Oxford University Press, New York.
http://books.google.co.nz/books?id=Bm0_QQ3Z6GUC
<http://books.google.co.nz/books?id=Bm0_QQ3Z6GUC&dq=panbiogeography&source=gbs_navlinks_s>

Heads, M. 2012.* Molecular panbiogeography of the tropics. *University of
California Press, Berkeley. www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520271968

Heads, M. 2014.* Biogeography of Australasia:  A molecular analysis*.
Cambridge University Press, Cambridge. www.cambridge.org/9781107041028