[Taxacom] are early online publications code-compliant?

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Apr 6 16:56:00 CDT 2015

One further source of chaos is that editorial boards can change, e.g. Peter Cranston is no longer an editor for Systematic Entomology, and the new editors don't seem to know that they need to preregister Early View papers on ZooBank! There was no preregistration for this important paper (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/syen.12126/abstract), so the new names are "floating free in cyber space" until it goes to print!

Stephen