[Taxacom] are early online publications code-compliant?

Frank T. Krell Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Mon Apr 6 18:27:56 CDT 2015

Yes, editors need to be informed what they need to do to make papers available from their early online publication. I am currently working on a paper with Thomas Pape to clarify what a "work" is that needs to be registered to be available from its electronic publication. It seems that quite a few editors do not know that electronic papers need to be registered before publication.
Syst Ent is just one (very unfortunate) example.

Frank

Dr. Frank-T. Krell
Curator of Entomology
Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
Department of Zoology
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Boulevard
Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Phone: (+1) (303) 370-8244
Fax: (+1) (303) 331-6492
lab page: http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science aspires to create a community of critical thinkers who understand the lessons of the past and act as responsible stewards of the future.