[Taxacom] are early online publications code-compliant?

Geoff Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Tue Apr 7 00:01:24 CDT 2015

Dear Frank,

I refer to your p25 "Cambridge’s FirstView articles are available for the
purposes of zoological nomenclature.".  The problem one for me and others
at WoRMS is 'Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United
Kingdom' but I glanced at their 'Bulletin of Entomological Research'.  The
'publication model' at Cambridge may potentially conform as regards
version of record, but as there is no ZooBank registration done by the
editors, there is no availability until print unless authors are
sufficiently aware to do it themselves and put it in the MS. Yet to see
one of those for JMBAUK.

Cheers,

Geoff Read