[Taxacom] are early online publications code-compliant?

Lyubomir Penev lyubo.penev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 05:53:03 CDT 2015

...From the perspective of Pensoft and other publishers, nothing would
change.  Anyone who would simply perform registrations without publishing
the associated taxonomy in a legitimate journal, is probably already
self-publishing thin-description names – so no net loss there.  The only
real difference is that we could stop wasting so much time arguing about
angels on the head of a pin on issues of pre-publication electronic copies,
discrepancies between content of works and content of associated
registration records, debates about precise dates of availability for
purposes of establishing priority, etc..."

Wholeheartedly agreed!

Best,
Lyubo