[Taxacom] are journal-ranking algorithms code-compliant?

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Tue Apr 14 15:35:36 CDT 2015

I have always treated name authorities as citations (i.e., included the full literature citation in the bibliography).  In the days when paper-based publication dominated and every character on the printed page was precious, editors would push back.  Now, there doesn't seem to be as much (if any) resistance.

Aloha,
Rich