[Taxacom] are journal-ranking algorithms code-compliant?

Michael A. Ivie mivie at montana.edu
Tue Apr 14 15:38:57 CDT 2015

If anyone is thinking that citing the paper is going to help impact
factors, think again, as only the citations in the first 2  years post
publication are counted.  The half-life of a taxonomic paper may be 50
years, but that does not matter.

Mike

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Montana Entomology Collection