[Taxacom] are journal-ranking algorithms code-compliant?

Frank T. Krell Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Tue Apr 14 15:44:12 CDT 2015

It doesn't help the impact factor, but it helps citation counts of authors (i.e. us taxonomists). So it would be good for our metrics rather than for the journals' metrics.
Frank

Dr. Frank-T. Krell
Curator of Entomology
Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
Department of Zoology
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Boulevard
Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Phone: (+1) (303) 370-8244
Fax: (+1) (303) 331-6492
lab page: http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science aspires to create a community of critical thinkers who understand the lessons of the past and act as responsible stewards of the future.