[Taxacom] Forgotting at the edge of miracles

Anthony Gill gill.anthony at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 06:12:05 CDT 2015

Of course, there are other from beyond panbiogeography that are concerned
that dispersal explanations should not be given a first-order explanation
for everything in biogeography. There is pattern to be discovered and
explored. A presumption of dispersal as an explanation for everything makes
for uninteresting, and ultimately irrelevant, research. I want no part of
that.

Tony

--
Dr Anthony C. Gill