[Taxacom] Forgotting at the edge of miracles

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 11:05:54 CDT 2015

Richard,

Could you put a bit of meat on your characterization? What do you mean by a
single 'model' that accounts for all distributions. And what is the basis
for your contention that we are 'SO, SO' far away from understanding
evolutionary history and distributions of living things. How far and how do
you measure? How far for panbiogeography vs molecular dispersal theory for
example? Who in biogeography has made claims that we are close to fully
understanding it, and who in your view does not understand the nature of
'biodiversity'?

John Grehan