[Taxacom] Forgotting at the edge of miracles

Dr. Antonio Lopez cycas at mnhnc.inf.cu
Mon Apr 27 09:38:58 CDT 2015

Very easy, Cuba is 40-70 million years old, and has 3 thousand not endemic species of angiosperms. Principle of biogeography: the species with large distribution probably  were not originated in the area.

For 60 million years are 50 species every one million years.

Antonio

Dr. Antonio López Almirall

Conservador del Herbario

Museo Nacional de Historia Natural