[Taxacom] Why stability?

Kirk Fitzhugh kfitzhugh at nhm.org
Mon Apr 27 19:57:56 CDT 2015

I pointed out in this paper that the insistence on stability is
misguided because it doesn't consider the scientific basis for what we
call taxa: Fitzhugh, K. 2008. Abductive inference: implications for
'Linnean' and 'phylogenetic' approaches for representing biological
systematization. Evolutionary Biology 35: 52--82.

...K

--
J. Kirk Fitzhugh, Ph.D.
e-mail: kfitzhug at nhm.org