[Taxacom] Why stability?

Peter Hovenkamp phovenkamp at casema.nl
Tue Apr 28 15:12:20 CDT 2015

Nico,

I'm not sure what you offer up for support.

But what you propose makes me wonder: suppose a system like you describe
is in operation, how would you meaningfully query it?

That's acknowledging that your point is entirely valid: identifying
unique concepts with unique identifiers results in more concepts than
we  humans can deal with. But could we deal with it to the extent that
we can instruct computers do deal with it in a meaningful way?

Best,

Peter Hovenkamp