[Taxacom] ‏‏رد: Basics of Taxonomy course 2015

Sami Hussein Rabei samirabei at du.edu.eg
Tue Apr 28 16:57:10 CDT 2015

Dear ISa

Hi
If it is possible, could you please send me the training course materials.

Sami Rabei
----------------------------------
With my Best Wishes
Sami Hussein Rabei (PhD)
Botany Department,
Faculty of Science,
Damietta University,
New Damietta , Post Box 34517
Damietta, Egypt.

Tel. Mobile: 002 0101 7895350
Tel. Work:   002 057 2403981
Tel. Home:   002 057 2403108
Fax:         002 057 2403868

samirabei at du.edu.eg
Researcher ID: G-9848-2012
ORCID: 0000-0001-6042-5877
http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=GexZOhIAAAAJ
‏‏من: ‏‏Taxacom [taxacom-bounces at mailman.nhm.ku.edu] بالنيابة عن Isa Van de Velde [Isa.Vandevelde at naturalsciences.be]
‏‏تاريخ الإرسال: 28 ابريل, 2015 08:34 ص
To: Taxacom
‏‏الموضوع: [Taxacom] Basics of Taxonomy course 2015

**Distributed European School of Taxonomy**

Dear all,

DEST course 'BASICS of TAXONOMY' 4th edition is coming up !

5-16 October 2015 - Sven Lovén Centre for Marine Sciences, Kristineberg, Sweden

Taught by renowned experts in their field, the course topics are:

- DELTA
- Digital drawing
- Scientific illustration
- Scientific writing and communication
- Scratchpads, a tool to build, publish and share information on the web

Target audience: MSc students, PhD students, early career researchers

Course credits: 5 ECTS

Thanks to funding of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, this 2-weeks course is offered at a discounted rate of 550 EUR.

Fee includes accommodation and meals.

More info: http://taxonomytraining.eu/content/basics-taxonomy-describing-illustrating-and-communicating-biodiversity

We would appreciate if you could spread the information among your colleagues and students.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Isabella

Dr Isabella Van de Velde

Management DEST Training
www.taxonomytraining.eu
dest-training at naturalsciences.be

Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
Vautierstraat 29, B-1000 Brussel

http://www.naturalsciences.be