[Taxacom] Wikispecies has gone to the dogs, best to disregard it now

Scott Thomson scott.thomson321 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:14:08 CDT 2015

I did not relise this had been crossposted to Taxacom as well as ICZN
List.. My response over there was:

--------------------------------
Stephen that is low, Wikimedia cannot defend themselves here and you have
cherry picked one item that agrees with your statement. I am not going to
argue with you here, since it is not the ICZN lists business, however if
you are going to say you have been blocked maybe you should say why you
have been permanently banned from the English Wikipedia and Wikispecies and
are on blocks for Meta-Wiki and Wiki Commons. Thats 4 sites, in my 8 years
as an editor in Wikimedia although I am sure there are others, and worse, I
personally have not seen anyone else get a ban like that so quickly. Your
hatred of wikimedia is very evident in what you have said in recent times,
it extends clearly from the treatment you received. Hence anything you say
anywhere on Wikispecies or any other Wikimedia Project needs to be taken
with a grain of salt and is clearly dipped in acid. I have told you before
you need to let this go for a while, let it calm down. I even said I would
propose the removal of the bans, but you have to stop and let it go and fix
the damage first.

Now please, let it go this is not the forum for it.

made sure I stayed out of it, but I have had to watch it. Not pretty.

Cheers, Scott

--
Scott Thomson
Museu de Zoologia da Universidade de São Paulo