[Taxacom] Wikispecies has gone to the dogs, best to disregard it now

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Apr 29 18:19:37 CDT 2015

I was waiting for your response, Scott, since you are one of the major players in the dispute, i.e. your hands are dirty! You can turn it into an ad hominem argument against me if you wish, but it doesn't change the facts of what I said, namely that Wikispecies is no longer a reliable site, and should be diregarded. Now you can go back to your Wikispecies agenda of trying to rewrite the history of reptile taxonomy.

Stephen