[Taxacom] Wikispecies has gone to the dogs, best to disregard it now

Michael A. Ivie mivie at montana.edu
Wed Apr 29 18:49:30 CDT 2015

Stephen,

Please remind me, because over the years I have lost count, but how many
times have you come to us to report that you have been excluded,
removed, banned and had your input disregarded unfairly? It must be very
hard to be so terribly abused. Perhaps a calm reflective moment might be
a good thing, during which you consider Scott Thomson's request.

Mike

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Montana Entomology Collection
Marsh Labs, Room 50