[Taxacom] Wikispecies has gone to the dogs, best to disregard it now

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Apr 30 21:02:52 CDT 2015

>I fail to see the difference between your finger pointing and anyone else's - sorry!

Well, we all have failings Mike, no need to be too sorry. When there are two sides pointing fingers at each other, there are actually 3 possibilities: (1) both sides are in the wrong (to some extent); (2) both sides are right (to some extent); or (3) one side is right and the other is wrong. In this case, it is nearer to option (3) than to options (1 or 2). My finger pointing is based on facts and good intentions. Theirs is based on rhetoric and agendas. That is the difference.

Stephen